Doctors & Staff
Susan Longo, D.V.M.
Dr. Longo purchased the Annapolis Cat Hospital in May 1993 and opened the Bay Ridge Animal Hospital in April 1994. Having the opportunity to make a positive difference in the life of both her patients and clients is a huge part of being a doctor of veterinary medicine, and Dr. Longo strives to accomplish this everyday.
In her time off, Dr. Longo enjoys gardening, baking, reading, and home improvement. She lives in Edgewater with her husband and two children. They share their home with two Brittany Spaniels, Speedy & Sparky, and three cats, Comet, Capone, and Carley.
– University of Memphis, Bachelor of Science
– University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
– Areas of Interest: feline medicine, skin and ear disease
Elizabeth Wozniak, D.V.M.
Dr. Wozniak joined our team in October 1999. She is passionate about veterinary care and truly enjoys watching her patients grow.
In her spare time she enjoys gardening, reading, photography, and knitting. She shares her home with many animal companions, including her cats Junior, Frankie, Maurice, Howard, Bindi, Louie, Hoover, and her loving dog Addie.
– State University of New York at Binghamton, Bachelor of Arts (Biology)
– State University of New York at Binghamton, Bachelor of Arts (Anthropology)
– Michigan State University, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
– Area of interest: feline medicine
Sabrina Ngwira, D.V.M.
Dr. Ngwira is our new full time doctor as of June 2017, and we are excited to have her join our team.
In her spare time, Dr. Ngwira enjoys weight lifting and hair styling. She shares her home with Casper, an adorable flame-point Siamese who she’s had since 5 weeks of age and was her study buddy and partner in crime throughout her time in college and vet school; a second cat Nalia, a rescued barn cat who thinks she’s a dog; and a third cat Moonpie, who she adopted from our hospital.
– Virginia Tech, Bachelor of Biological Sciences and Bachelor of Animal & Poultry Sciences
– Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine