New Client Information
Are you looking for a trusted veterinary practice in the Annapolis area? You’ve come to the right place! Bay Ridge Animal Hospital is always accepting new patients.
Choosing a trusted animal hospital for your pet is a big decision. To make the process a little easier, here are a few reasons we think Bay Ridge Animal Hospital is the best choice.
- We are one of less than 15% of AAHA-accredited pet hospitals in the country, demonstrating our commitment to the highest standard of veterinary care.
- Our sister facility, Annapolis Cat Hospital, is located right next door. Annapolis Cat Hospital is best suited to meet cats’ unique veterinary needs, allowing Bay Ridge to focus on providing optimal care for dogs and exotic pets.
- We are here when you need us, open 6 days a week with evening hours on weekdays to accommodate our clients’ busy lives.
- With over 45 years of combined experience in the field, our doctors have a wide range of knowledge and special interests, making them an exceptional team to care for your pet.
- We believe in total health for your pet, putting the focus on preventive care and working to improve your pet’s quality of life. Through cutting edge treatments such as laser therapy, we help our patients live long, happy, and comfortable lives.
If you choose Bay Ridge Animal Hospital, we promise to always put your pet’s health first.
To schedule your pet’s first appointment, please give us a call. We can’t wait to meet you and your pet!
In order to get to know you and your pet, we request that you complete a new client form. This can be filled out when you arrive, or you can same some time by printing and completing the form at home and bringing it with you at the time of your scheduled appointment.
During the appointment, you can expect your veterinarian to perform a nose-to-tail physical exam. By looking at your pet’s eyes, ears, and mouth, listening to the heart and lungs, and checking the abdomen, joints, and muscles, your veterinarian can form an understanding of your pet’s overall health.
Please bring any medical history you have, or email or fax them to us prior to your appointment. These records help us better understand your pet’s health and let us know if there are any vaccines, tests, or lab work your pet needs.